.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Euless JH Baby shower





Hosted by: Ralena Stanton, Ginger Garner, Bonnie Brownell, Kristen Mileur, Ann Nations, Jill Novelo and Jane Heilskov.

Date: Tuesday, April 1st

Location: Euless Junior High Teachers Lounge

I did not originally plan on having a work shower, but Ginger, Bonnie and Ralena changed my mind. :) How blessed am I to work at a place with such wonderful, caring people that want to share in the celebration of Everett. Though I was incredibly apprehensive about it, the shower turned out to be great. I was surprised and am so appreciative of the number of people that were there and those that said they were sorry they couldn't be.

The theme was Puppy Dogs and they decorated in the colors of our nursery. Thank you to Patty for doing the invitations.

We received more adorable clothes and some incredible gift certificates, as well as blankets, toys, kitchen items, a Bumbo playtray, and some much needed bedding and organization items.

I always say and continue to believe that I work at the best school with an amazing staff and am greatly spoiled by the level of support and acceptance by all. A huge thank you to all of them for their excitement for us in this new adventure.

Thanks to Lee Ann Gilbert for taking the pics.

No comments: