.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jordan Family Baby shower



Hosted by: Elaine Field
Date: Sat. March 8th
Location: Cafe Acapulco in South Arlington

Aunts, cousins, Mimi, and long time family friends of the Jordan’s (who might as well be family) were at this shower which was very graciously hosted by Elaine Field. The mood was fun, the food was wonderful, and the conversation seemed to never end. For most of the people in attendance it had been way to long since we had seen and talked to them. This shower in particular for me was a reminder of how powerful love is. All the times I struggled with who I was and shut my family and friends out because I knew they couldn't possibly understand or care...come to find out their love for me was always stronger than whether or not they agreed with how I lived my life. I cannot begin to express how seeing everyone there, excited and supportive of us, opened my eyes to a new reality. I love them all very much and am so incredibly thankful that my life (and now Monica's and soon to be Everett's) has been blessed by knowing each of them and their love.

We received many wonderful necessities and just for fun things at this shower: clothes, toys, high chair, baby papasan chair, bath items, storage and organizing items, gift cards, play yard, and more.

Thank you to all who were there. We are so appreciative of your gifts and support and look forward to introducing you to Everett soon.

No comments: