.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halfway to Tears

I came across photos from last Fall. Seeing how much our Everett has grown in one year pains me. Don't get me wrong, I feel extremely blessed for all the happiness, gifts and miracles we've received since his birth but tell me, will I always regress and wish time back?   I could cry in a split second thinking about how fast these 2 1/2 years have come and gone and never mind that we're half way to tears kindergarten.  :o(   Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Arboretum Fall 2009


2 comments:

amber o said...

You're not alone ; (

Tammy said...

I can't believe how this past year has flown by.....Ev is getting so big, so fast. Enjoy every second, because before you know it, he'll be graduating from high school, going off to college, then getting married and having babies.....ALL IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!!!! :o)

Yes, it happens oh-so-fast....but the sweet part is when he's an adult, you'll get to sit and laugh with him, and he'll remind you of all of the "crazy and dumb" stuff you used to do and say to him....there's nothing better for the heart, than laughing and reminiscing with your kids! No treasure in this world is worth more than that....none!!!

Love, hug, squeeze and kiss on him SO MUCH right now....that's the best advice I can possibly give to you...'cause when they're in middle school and older, you can't do that as freely as you'd like to anymore. They can NEVER have too many hugs in kisses...and while you're at it, give him about a hundred hugs and kisses from his aunt "Teppie" too! :o) xoxo