.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big, Pink Box!

The doorbell rang this afternoon...I had a feeling who was at the door:
A BIG, PINK BOX, full of Thirty-One products!!!  WooHoo HAPPY NEW CONSULTANT DAY TO ME!!!  Look who else was excited and ready to peak inside the box:
Maybe now I can find lots of beautiful items to help me organize our new home. Looking forward to having LOTS OF home and catalog parties!  Visit my Thirty-One blog if you would like to stay updated with my new business adventure and Thirty-One products.

2 comments:

Heads Up News Source said...

Love it! I just started selling 31 in June and I'm in love! Plus, my wife and I could use the extra money to help fund our baby journey!

ROOT226 said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL! Thank you for your post; I look forward to staying in touch and hearing all about your journey and success!