.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thirty-One Fundraiser for Ryan!


Every morning Ryan wakes up to hearing his mother say "Good Morning Honey" but also to "Let's check you Blood Sugar". Every three days he hears "Today is catheter change."

Every time he eats he must think "How many grams of carbohydrates did I eat?"

Every time he gets on the ice for hockey he must remember to take his insulin pump off.

Everytime he goes off to play with a friend he must remember to have a sugar rescue ...in his pocket in case he feels "low" and his cell phone to call me if he finds himself in real trouble.

Every three to four hours he must stop what he is doing to check his blood sugar.

This is a LOT of "everytimes" for a 10 year old to experience...EVERYDAY
.

This year I hosting an online Thirty-One sale during the months of September and October for my friend Ryan. My entire commission (25%) (excluding tax & shipping) will be donated to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) in honor of Ryan when you place and order through "Ryan's Dream Team" on my website!

To access the link visit: www.mythirtyone.com/MonicaGuajardo

Once on the link, click "Place an Order" from the top banner, you will be directed to My Events page.  Select "Shop Now" next to "Ryan's Dream Team"




Host a Party*=$25 to JDRF!

I will also donate an additional $25 to "Ryan's Dream Team" on behalf of anyone who books a party specifically for JDRF, during the months of September and October. The party can be in person, a catalog party or even an online party. In-state, out-of-state, it all counts!


For additional information, contact me at:




* Parties must be held during the months of September or October, with a minimum of $200 in product sales


No comments: