.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

Thanks to all who have reminded me that i havent posted on our blog for some time. :-D.
Besides being extremely busy I've come to the conclusion that I am unhappy with the quality/graininess of our photos AND have become really frustrated with Blogger.  For some reason, Blogger feels the need to rotate my photos wasting precious time trying to just get these blasted pictures facing right-side up.  Oh well, even so I'll do my best to post more frequently.

This is our first year decorating for Christmas in our home.  We love it!
Is that a stinker or what?



 Before the star goes up
and before ornaments get plucked off the bottom. 





1 comment:

Sal and Trace said...

Yay yay yay an update!!!!!
Ive been missing you so much!
Welcome back :)

Thank you for your recent comments on my blog, I do love getting comments :)

Your Christmas tree looks lovely, and I can see Everett enjoying that train. We have a train too, and my boys love it, especially Ben.

I blog using windows live writer. It's part of windows 7 without even downloading it, but it's also downloadable I am pretty sure.
Once you have done the initial setup, It is far easier to use than blogger. Adding pictures is far simpler than blogger. If you're frustrated, you should give it a try :)

Hope to hear from you with another post soon.....