.

Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School - 2 Thumbs Up!

First day of school,  in our new town.  
How wonderful to trek across the street for this magnificent view and sunrise. 

Students were welcomed by cheerleaders and "red carpet".  :)
Emory was really looking forward to entering his Kindergarten classroom; he was especially excited to read books and meet new friends. No tears, so that was a bonus for everyone.
Big brother Everett reassures Emory that he will have a great "first" day.
Now off to Everett's 2nd grade classroom...
He assures me, "I got this Mom".  :)
Everett definitely lowered my anxiety today. 
I love the beautiful mural in the cafeteria...
School Library...
At 3:00 it was time to pick up the boys; my little kindergartener was excited to see me and even more excited to tell me about his day.  
Cool as a cucumber and confirmation the day was awesome. <3

After school we headed to the gym for karate classes; then after dinner we headed to the beach with our nets. Emory caught 2 minnows and Ev caught 4 ghost crabs.  :) 

Long day, but definitely worthy of  "2 thumbs up"!





No comments: