.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Web Cam Wonderfulness

This week we chatted via web cam with Gramma and Grampa in Wimberley, Tx and also Aunt Tammy and Uncle Dodo (Donato) in San Marcos, TX. THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN and perfect for Everett.

Since making our web calls, Everett has been pointing at the computer each time he passes by it. So tonight we called Gramma and Aunt Tammy once again. :o) Everett gets so tickled to see familiar faces on the computer screen. I wonder how long it will take him to figure how to use this thing for himself. :)
OH and a warning...please excuse my pathetic voice in the background. There's no denying I sound like a sick seal as I have lost my voice from a recent illness (bronchitis).

If you're interested in chatting with our family via webcam, post a message and include your email address if we don't already have it. I will gladly reply with our info for you to add us to your friend/calling list. I'm thinking this would be absolutely perfect for our friends in Australia! :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Look at me!! I'm a movie star!!!!

Everett was so cute!!!! Too bad I can't just reach through the screen and grab him and bring him home!!! :o)