.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Than A Cut

We got Everett's hair cut yesterday (finally). I remembered why we dont go on a regular basis. Our instructions are always to "give it a good trim, layering all but the sides and bangs not too short". Despite our requests, the finished cut usually resembles a chili bowl:See for yourself:
Poor baby. I guess he was feeling especially dorky because he deliberately wore my reading glasses upside down.
A terribly unfortunate site. :) LOL.
After feeling bad for our CBC (chili-bowl-child), I decided to take matters into my own hands. Cutting hair is NOT my specialty, but neither was Ev's look.
After the bang layering, Ev got up and started striking some fierce poses and I swear no prompting from me either. The other interesting thing to point out, Ev wore my reading glasses right side up.

So there you have it. The proof is in the pudding (or the chili bowl). A haircut is more than just the cut - it's an attitude adjustment.

No comments: