.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Can you believe I'm turning 29?  Some days I sooo feel like 42. :o) 

Well even though today is officially my birthday, the celebration started on Sunday when the four of us met Dondi, Roy, Jordan, Matt and Grammy for brunch at Division Street Diner.  Thank you for the gifts, birthday song and brunch, it was all wonderful!

Today has also been a great day.  This morning I slept in, snuggled with Everett and Emory,
Iphone photo - apologies for poor quality.

ate a delicious breakfast (prepared by Deona), received  lots of sweet Facebook birthday wishes,

Thanks Tammy for the birthday photo post.  *shaking head* :o)
lounged on the recliner, folded laundry and watched Emory roll from his back to his belly for the very first time! 




Sweet Baby Boy.
 Emory prefers our dirty rug over his clean blankets.   He manages to bundle them up or wiggle rightt off of them. :o)
  
The weather today was absolutely delicious, the perfect combination of sunny and mild with a subtle breeze.  So, after naps we headed to the park 

then met Grampy at El Arroyo, for my birthday dinner.  THANKS DON!

Later in the evening we headed to Grammy's for a bit (thanks Debbie for my wonderful birthday gift!) and then returned home to a a video call from the Jaso's.  I soooo wish I had recorded the beeeeea-yooooouuuuuu-tiful rendition of Happy Birthday, led by nephew Chad on guitar. :)

Inquiring minds: My sis does not usually wear her hair in this style.  Just on special occassions.  LOL!

Soon after, I received a video call from my mom and dad; the perfect end to my perfect birthday.  Happy Birthday to Me.

2 comments:

amber o said...

Happy Birthday! May your next "29" be as happy as today!

; )

ROOT226 said...

Thank you Amber! :)