.

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's official, we're going to Disneyworld!


Ahhh, the holiday season. The season of lights and presents and holiday cheer. The season of shopping and stress. The season of overwhelment.

But this year there's a different plan.... were going to Disneyworld!

Initially, we would not be joining the Guajardo's. I mean, after all, I've been a cajillion times. But there's something much more important than the number of times I've been, i'm drawn to the idea that it's more about sharing it with my family, making new memories, and spending real time with them.

We'll be joining Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Donato, Chris, Kim and Chad. We'll be staying at one of the Disney resorts and have 5 day hoppers to enjoy all the parks.
My family has been going to Disney every four years since my oldest nephew, Christopher was a toddler. This year is no exception, however this time will be during the Christmas holiday; a first for the Guajardo's.

Walt Disney World is truly a magical place and looking forward to sharing this tradition with my family and now even more with Deona and Everett.

No comments: