.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rewind...

As I go about my day-to-day stuff, I sometimes make a mental list of it. Tonight I took the time to write it down.

Dearest Everett,

Today you:
- woke up at 5:15 a.m. for your morning feed; after 5 oz., you went back to sleep by my side
- said "dada" and "gah-goo" to wake me up
- put your hands on my face when I looked down at you
- cried because your gums hurt
- ate green beans for the very first time
- went for a walk in the double stroller, with Prince sitting up front
- laid down on your back and whined until I picked you up
- enjoyed making "bah-bah-bah" noises with your hand
- walked in your walker around the sunroom
- chewed on the bunny that was once velcroed to your papasan
- ate rice cereal and the rest of your green beans at the dinner table, with mama and mommy
- fell asleep in mommy's arms, four times
- only read three pages of Fun Dog, Sun Dog before you lost interest
- cried when mommy imitated your "monster" noise

Today I:
- wished I had a digital voice recorder to record Everett's sweet morning noises. Listening to Everett drink from his bottle is one of my all-time favorite sounds
- felt really lost when I realized I didnt have to get up at a certain time today
- had leftovers for lunch
- returned Mimi's call
- called to check on Don, since he hadn't come over
- made a list of things I want to accomplish
- checked my email
- read a few blogs and made a few comments
- read several stories to Everett
- got excited when I remembered my sister is coming to visit this weekend
- made a quick run to Party City for Everett's Halloween costume wig
- posted a cradle on Craigslist
- picked up, put up, organized throughout the day
- made homemade mashed potatoes, peas and macaroni and cheese for dinner :)
- watched "Everybody Loves Raymond"
- took several photoghraphs
- told my Deona and my Everett that I loved them

I'm glad I took the time to do this. It reminds me why I'm so exhausted. :) Now off to bed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ga-lee....I didn't even know this blog existed!!!! I'll check it everyday now!!

tammysthinkingspot said...

Yay!!! Welcome to blogspot!!! : )