.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Favorites

This survey was challenging for me, since I don't often have favorites (a pet peeve for my love, Deona).

Everett 10-20-08

1.) Favorite Smell... Definitely pumpkin pie, cinnamon.

2) Favorite Food at Thanksgiving... homemade mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and rolls.

3.) Favorite color... my favorite is typically green, but during the holidays, its red; I love all of the colors that the trees start to turn.

4.) Favorite drink... I’ve never been a fan of hot drinks so that eliminates hot apple cider and not a fan of Eggnog or lattes. So to answer this question truthfully, I’d have to answer Pepsi (or margaritas). :)

5.) Favorite Treat...pumkin roll (with cream cheese).

6.) Favorite place to visit... Usually, I stay close to home, but really miss Thanksgivings at my mom and dads in Austin.

7.) Favorite Candy... Almond Joys, all year 'round!

8.) Favorite movie to watch...Hm... during this time of the year, I’d have to say oldies like, "My Fair Lady”, “Singing in the Rain” or Disney movies.

9.) Favorite clothing to wear...Well, I'd have to say big, comfy sweatshirts/pants or Flannels.

10.) Favorite Outdoor Activity... I love going to pumpkin patches and camping in the fall.

11.) Favorite Football Team... Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns.

12.) Favorite Fall Holiday...both Halloween and Thanksgiving, for two very different reasons. A note to those who don’t consider Halloween a holiday: get over it…it’s for no other reason than to have fun with your kids/loved ones.

13.) Favorite Haunted Place…I’d have to say the “Haunted Mansion” at Disneyworld. Well, even though we won’t be there this Fall, we’ll be there over the Christmas holiday. Hooray!!

14.) Favorite Pie... coconut cream, but if we’re going seasonal, certainly pumpkin.

15.) Favorite Fall Hobby... Planning Thanksgiving dinner and activities for our guests. OH, and decorating!

16.) Favorite Fall Memory... watching football games on t.v. and going to GardenRidge midnight after Thanksgiving.

17.) Favorite Fall Sight... Seeing loved ones enjoying their time together. I’m looking forward to spending this season with Everett. I’m hoping he enjoys collecting pecans and playing in the leaves.

18.) Overall Favorite Fall Thing... Being with family.

19.) Favorite Season... Fall is my absolute favorite!


yep, that's Grampy's head in the scarecrow.
What a trooper. Everett finds it all very fascinating.

No comments: