.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Showing & Sharing

I'm not sure if these count as milestones, but I find them quite funny and sweet.

If you've read our posts from previous months, you know Everett wakes up and joins us at 5:00 each morning; weekends are no exception. :-/
This week, Everett started to "show-and-tell" his toys. While Deona and I were half sleeping, Everett decides to show me his rubber ducky toy, by smashing it against my cheek, as if he were saying, "wake up Mommy, look at my ducky and play with me". This game continued until I got up (for about 10 minutes).

Today, while Everett was finishing his lunch he decided to share his chewed-up, soggy apple slice by smashing it against my mouth. I thought his offering was so very sweet, I couldn't help but to play along. I pretended to smack and eat his apple. He thought that was pretty funny.

Our baby boy is becoming quite the entertainer and a very generous, little boy.






No comments: