.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"I'm gonna get you!"

One of Ev's favorite games right now is to be chased. It's a blast for me as well because it makes him giggle and scream at the same time. I tried my best to capture it in pics, so here goes...
First I tell him, "I'm gonna get you!"
Then he starts to run down the hall or into another room. I wait just a second, then turn the corner to where he is and say "You better run!"

He then proceeds to smile, then giggle. As I get closer I stomp my feet so he knows I'm right behind him.



He laughs then screams at the top of his lungs and runs to Mommy for safety.






It is by far one of the best games I have ever played in my entire life. :) Thank you Everett for reminding me how to play like that again.

1 comment:

amber o said...

The smile on Monica's face as E runs to be rescued is priceless!