.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Designing = My Happy Place.

So we move, in less than a month which means I have lots and lots to prepare for, including decorating two bedrooms. Everett will be transitioning into a toddler bed and Emilia will be using the crib and matching furniture.
Both Deona and I agreed on a theme, so I've been busy getting all my ideas down on paper. Sometimes I really regret not finishing my Interior Design degree...this type of "work" makes me happy.

(click on photos for a closer look)



Everett got this race car bed for Christmas, he can hardly wait to use it.
Tick tock, tick tock.....Only 25 days until we move and approximately 12 weeks until Emi is here! *biting nails* Wish me Luck!!!

3 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

wow, it's going to be great. I wish i had your design skills. Your house is going to be amazing. Lucky little children :)

CBOG Season 2 said...

So VERY cute!! I love pink and browns together.....it's going to be adorable! :o)

I love Ev's room too....he's such a big boy!

MommaPatti said...

Love it, love it, love it!!