.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

No more bottles!

I like having this blog. It not only serves as a way to share news with family and friends, but also allows us to keep records of important milestones for our children. Today, I am posting for no other reason than that.
For the past several months Everett has had one bottle at bedtime and the very occassional "emergency- the world is coming to an end" bottle. So with a few days shy of 18 months old, Everett had his last bottle at bedtime on December 7th (also Grampy's birthday). In comparison, I'd say the bottle was tons harder to come off of, than the pacifier...thank goodness THAT happened at 9 months and we're not having to deal with that as well.

1 comment:

Sal and Trace said...

ahhh, no more bottles sounds good to me.
My boys still have a bed time bottle. Partially because the deitician want them to still have formula, but mostly cos tracie doesn't want to take it away from them. I think she is clinging to the baby era!
We still have paci's here. i agree, it will be hard to give them up, and i am wishing they weren't so addicted! You're very lucky you've manged to get rid of everything!!!
My boys only get their paci's when going to bed, or when really upset. They find great comfort in them, so we aren't taking them away just yet. Perhaps if i get pregnant, we can convince the boys to give their paci's to the new baby??