.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving and Changes


Well, we actually gave serious thought to moving south (preferably near water); especially since Deona applied for several assistant principal positions this summer. After careful consideration, it seems best that we stay put for at least one more school year, as breaking our lease could cost a RIDICULOUS amount of money.

In the meanwhile Deona will continue to teach spanish while I consider the possibility of going back to work. I use the word, "consider" as putting the boys in daycare is a difficult decision for us. I am also considering taking a continuing ed course at the university. I have a few ideas floating around in my head, which will compliment the voices. :) SO we'll see what our future has in store and we'll of course keep posting about any changes that come our way.

No comments: