.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

GAME TIME!

Wow what a party! Thanks to all 31 of you who came out and helped us celebrate
Emory's 1st birthday.
Family+Friends+Food+Fun=an AWESOME time! 
My apologies for not posting more photos, apparently our camera was not set properly so most photos came out especially blurry (I'm sick about it).  I'm hoping the boys' godmother Ori, has a few to share. ;o) *wink wink*

                   The Invitation:
Deona and I started our diet last week. This was my lunch. And my view. Talk about testing my will power.
Aunt Jackie balancing a megaphone and pompom.  Quite the talent, I'd say.
Emory's first cake:  I didn't have any doubts he'd enjoy this experience. 

 that a boy!
 with Grampy & Aunt Diann (Grampy's twin sister)
 Present time!  Emory received a cajillion, wonderful gifts today.  Thank you all for your thoughtfulness, we really appreciate your generosity.
 Emory really liked this stuffed bear from Great-grandmother "Mimi".
 Check out this AWESOME concert poster made by godmother, Ori. You might remember Everett getting one for his 1st birthday as well: http://theguajardos.blogspot.com/2009/05/party-pics-and-recap-of-day.html
Love it!
Aunt Schneider's nephew Collin and Mrs. (Becky) Schneider.  Tooooo cute!
 The boys with aunt Dina and  Ori
 beautiful.
No joke....as soon as I set Emory in his stroller he was out.  Literally folks.
 Leaving It'z
Grammy, Mama (Deona), Everett, aunt Tammy, Granma, Granpa & aunt uncle Chad. :)
 Leaving the parking lot: 
Hooray to sleepy boys!




A wonderful time with our wonderful family and friends.

No comments: