.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 month pictures on hold.

We decided Everett should have his 6 month pictures taken professionally. Kiddie Kandids seemed like a good idea.
First off, the photographer was horrible! Everett smiled his typical, adorable smiles, however she managed to snap the shot late every time, so his smiles were these open-mouth-after-smiles. UGH!!! You'll see what I'm talking about later in the post.
Secondly, I guess they assume since you're there during the month of November, you're needing lots and lots of Christmas photos, so the smaller (& less expensive) packages are not available this time of year. We just couldn't justify buying the one acceptable pose in 10 sheets.
So, I guess what I'm saying is we're not purchasing his 6 month photos from Kiddie Kandids, so his six month photos will be a tad delayed. Stay tuned.

yes, that's a hand in the shot:


...and another hand.

this shot was okay:


The one pose we found acceptable:

A couple of smiles I captured, when we got home. Wish I could photoshop these smiles for the open-mouth Kiddie Kandid smiles. Oh well, maybe I'm being too critical.



2 comments:

tammysthinkingspot said...

Everett can never take a bad picture. These are still adorable.

Sal and Trace said...

see what you mean, how disappointing and frustrating. They are still cute of course, but i can see, by the pics you took how much better they could be.
I hope next time is better.

We're planning to do our own "photo shoot" with a christmas theme soon. We'll post some pics if they turn out ok. some times i think i can get better pics at home, cos they are happier at home. They seem to get some sort of 'stranger danger' when we're out and seeing other people, and dont smile as much.

how's Everett going in the crawling department??? any success yet?
my boys are still on their bellies. they try to bend their knees and lift their buts in the air, but slip down again. They are not sure how to stay up.

Did you say that Everett can get from a sitting position to lying down? how does he do it? Ethan wants to do that too. he sits, and wriggles, and tries to scoot him self, but can't seem to get to his belly, but he wants to. I want to try and teach him how, but i'm not sure how he should do it.
hope all is well with you all.

I heard it's thanksgiving soon..... so - Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a nice day.