.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

San Antonio landmark

Today, my parents, sister, Ev & I headed to San Antonio to pick up tamales for our Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. It just didnt seem right to invest all that time driving there without stopping at Pico de Gallo for breakfast. After all, it IS one of our family's fav's. :o)

After breakfast and picking up tamales, we made a spontaneous trip to Kiddie Park. Kiddie Park was a special place for my sister and I, when we were growing up; it's been a San Antonio landmark for kids since 1925. It was great going back today, only this time with Everett. I sure wish Deona could have shared the day with us, as it was so much fun watching Everett enjoy the same rides I remember 37 years ago with my parents and sister.

Monica (left) and Tammy (right), Kiddie Park 08/27/72












No comments: