.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Strawberry Kiss

I apologize for my delay in sharing pictures of the boys.  Since fixing our dryer, I have been consumed with laundry; approximately 10 baskets worth. WHEW!!  Additionally, I've been busy preparing for this weekend's campout with our Family Nature Club and Emory's birthday party next weekend.  Lots going on, to say the very least. 
It's hard to grasp the very idea our Emory will be 1 year old in 10 days.  I just can't believe it.  He is growing like a weed and still shows no interest in walking.  I find myself comparing our boys at the same age and remember Everett walking at 10 months.  For this,  I am thankful Emory is in no hurry.  :o)  Eating, however is a different story.   Emory loves to eat and likes to eat everything. He's pretty much done with baby food and eats what big brother is having. The boys LOVE fruit; especially strawberries.  Be sure to get a strawberry kiss if you get a chance, Emory's sure are sweet.   

No comments: