.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Typically, Wednesday's posts are "Wordless Wednesday"'s however so much has happend today, I can't possibly keep quiet...
  • This morning I was offered a job with ACA . I'll be working part-time from home and working for an organization and supervisor, I'm super-excited about. To celebrate, we went to Mi Cocina for dinner in Fort Worth. I start work on Monday.
  • Today marks Everett's "official" first day of crawling. It wasn't his typical "crawl and scoot" maneuver he's been doing for the past 2 weeks. It was a full-0n crawl across the living room floor. Staying on his pallet is a now a thing of the past. I was able to capture a snipit on video, I'll do my best to post it soon.

  • We received our Disney sweatshirts. A while back, we bought everyone a Disney sweatshirt to wear on vacation. Mom & dad are Minnie & Mickey, Tammy & Donato are Daisy and Donald Duck, Chris & Chad are Goofy & Pluto, and Kim is Tinker Bell. Today, we received ours....Deona is Eeyore, Ev is Baby Tigger and I am Pooh.







  • We decorated our Christmas tree, finally. Ev crawled about the livingroom, looking for treasures (ribbon spools, leaves and shoes) to play with. In this picture, he's wearing cousin Jordan Matthew's Christmas outfit from three Christmasses ago. Cousin Jordan is not to be confused with nephew Jordan and yes, nephew Jordan's brother's name, is Matthew, which happens to be cousin Jordan's middle name. Does that make sense? Whew! :) Thanks aunt Mary for the outfit, it looks adorable on Everett.



  • Tonight we were feeling lucky. SO after dinner we decided to pick up a couple of lottery tickets from the convenient store. DID WE WIN, DID WE WIN? Unfortunately not. OH well, I'm not complaining.....I still think Wednesday has been quite wonderful.

No comments: