.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby boy names


Recently I made this status post on Facebook:
"Monica Guajardo is in search of a new baby name. 32 weeks confirmed it's not a girl, as once thought. Thrilled as ever!"

I can't believe the number of responses; some had me folded over in laughter. Thought I'd share as it would also serve as a nice memory for our blog book.

"Noah, Robert, Isaac, Nathaniel, Gabriel, Elliot, Gavin, Evan, Dalton Michael, Elijah, Laurie, Barack, Emilio, Thomas (Jordan's suggestion as he loves Thomas the Train), Eduardo, Kobe Ginobili, Eduardo Ricardo, Ochocinco Manning Guajardo(for initials OMG), LeBron WhoDat Guajardo, Elmo (Kaitlyn's vote :), Ellison, Eeyore, Egbert, Eleron, Ellery, Elton, Elvis, Ezekiel, Ebenezer, Edison, Efraim, Elric and my sister's personal favorite, OBIDIAH....nick name Obie. Cousin Michael added "Juan" to Obi (LOL), James Tibirius, Magnus, Thor, Maximus, Rasputin, MOTU (Mother of the Universe)"
You may/may not be suprised with the chosen name. Stay tuned. :)

3 comments:

Ori said...

Thanks for the call. A BOY!

Still in Denver but will call you guys this afternoon. Good Luck on picking out a name. I love that you are into keeping it an "E" name and look forward to finding out what you choose for you new little boy. YAY!

Andrea P. said...

Well, keeping with the letter E, I'll say Ethan. Lily went to pre-k with an Ethan. Or maybe, Emilio. I have an Emilio who works for me that is a great guy. But maybe that is too close to Emilia?!? -AP

Sal and Trace said...

wow, BIG news!!!!!
How exciting :)
We're very interested to see what the new name will be.
We like Elijah and Elliot (and Ethan of course!!)
Will he still have Ray (or variation in spelling) as a middle name?