.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Tomorrow (February 26th) is our Anniversary. Deona and I have been a couple for 10 years! What is amazing to me is that we can spend every second of every day with eachother and not get bored or tired being together. I think it is freakishly cool. :)
This weekend, Deona and I have a date. Though we're not able to visit any of our special places in Austin this weekend, we're going to be staying on the lake in Granbury; then visiting the local drive-in in the evening. It's going to be a little strange not having diapers to change or any chores for a day.
Deona, I love you completely; I think we are perfect together. Looking forward to the next chapter of our book. XOXO!!

5 comments:

amber o said...

Gals,

Happy anniversary! I wish for you all, and Everett, Baby E, and all your babies to come, another 10, 20, 30 and more years of happiness!

Much love,

Amber

ROOT226 said...

Thanks Amber for being the loyal reader and especially for leaving your sweet comments. i like them alot! :)

Sal and Trace said...

Congratulations girls!!! 10 years is a commitment to be proud of!!!

I hope you have a great celebration and many more to come :)

moved on said...

May you have many many more years of happiness. God Bless you and your growing family. Keep smiling. :)

Yvonne

ROOT226 said...

Awww, thanks Yvonne, Sal & Traci! So nice of you to stop by and leave your nice comments. :)