.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bad Habits

Everett has developed a couple of bad habits.

Nice, trim nails? A couple of months ago, I realized I was only needing to trim Ev's toe nails. :o/ Recently however, I found him with toe in mouth. OH goodness.

We've also discovered if you leave Everett unsupervised for just 1 minute, you just might find him dressed like this:

I guess I wouldn't mind it so much if he didnt have accidents on the floor AND if he didnt feel the need to stand in front of our windows. In the meanwhile he now goes to bed in long, footy pajamas to keep him from pulling off his diaper. I'd love hearing from moms (and dads) who have experience helping their child(ren) overcome such habits. :)

4 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

oh no!!!
i'm sorry i can't help you there, as my boys dont do either of those things. They can't even undress themselves if we ask them to try.

i'm sure they'll work it out soon, and we'll be back to you for some advice!

amber o said...

Well, the only advice I have isn't really advice, I just have to say wait a couple more months until Emory becomes mobile and you'll have them conspiring together in crazier outfits, but you'll be smiling and lovin' every minute of it.

; )

tammysthinkingspot said...

Well, geez....I wonder where he got the habit of his toes being in his mouth??????????

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

ROOT226 said...

@ aunt Tammy: ewww gross. Dont look a me....i cant even get my toe remotely close to my head. Thankfully, he still has toenails for me to trim. :) LOL.