.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just For Fun (again)

Back in August I created a post "Just For Fun - What Color Will Emory's Eyes be?" Well as of today the most votes are tied: 5 hazel, 5 brown.  Pediatric physicians indicate eyes remain the color they are when babies reach 6 months old.   Hmmm.  If I'm remembering correctly, Everett's eyes turned a lighter shade of ______. OOOh i cant tell you because I have a fun matching game for you:  :o)

(click to enlarge)

Okay, okay silly game, but thought to share how different every set of eyes are in our household.  Although, I will note Emory's eyes are still hazel, and if you ask me, one might think I was responsible for those eyes. :) 
Funny story...walking out of a restaurant this week, a woman commented that I should continue having babies because I make really cute ones. :)  Made me smile, not because I agreed with her, but because she didn't ask me if I was their grandmother.  Shut it! to those of you laughing.   

And since we had sooo much FUN with the last survey, here's another:
JUST FOR FUN - What color will Emory's HAIR be (when it all grows in)?


Check back for poll results. :) OH and thanks for humoring me playing along.

No comments: