.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just For Fun - 6 month comparison

Here are like photos of Everett & Emory in the same outfit, just shy of 7 months old.  Emory seems to fill the outfit out a bit more, but perhaps it just shrunk in the dryer. :o)

(click on photos to enlarge)
The sweetest and most beautiful babies in the world.
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.  -author unknown

1 comment:

Sal and Trace said...

Fantastic!!
I LOVE reading you blog, and seeing all the pictures and stories of your wonderful family.
Your boys are adorable, and growing up so very fast. It's bittersweet isn't it. Mine are growing so fast this week, we have moved them to toddler beds and started toilet training..... such big boys :(

I am sorry I dont comment more (I do love it when you comment on my blog) I love checking your blog, and do so every day..... but I usually read your blog on my iPhone, and for some reason I cant see that word verification thing on my phone, it just has a question mark there.... so it wont let me comment :(
I am only on the laptop now as I have been updating my blog, otherwise I dont use it much anymore.

Anyway, keep blogging.... I LOVE it, and I will endevour to come on the laptop and leave a comment more often

Sal