.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Holding Our Breath

Well it's been one week since Everett started potty training and as expected we've experienced really good days and really bad days.  The past two days have been REALLY good and accident free!


I'm not going to tell you potty training has been easy, because it hasn't been. At all.
I'm finally feeling he's 100% aware when he has to go "wee wee" and the time span between each potty run has increased from every 7 minutes to every 20-30 minutes.
We're holding our breath because his wee-wee smelling bathroom needs a good scrub down we're past the most difficult stage of potty training because if we are, I sure could use a night out (sans kids, of course). Wha? Of course you can babysit. :o)

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

I wanna babysit!!! Pick me!!!

ROOT226 said...

Well of course you can Jenifer!! How 'bout next Friday? :)

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, I thought Grammy got first dibs.

ROOT226 said...

Now now Grammy....we have plenty of days just tell us when and we will gladly pencil you in. :o)