.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 365

I found this "Project 365" bandwagon and decided to jump right on.  What is Project 365? It's an exercise in self-discipline. For one year (365 days), the mission is to take a photo every day and post it online or on your blog. I realize I'm five days behind and will try posting our first five days this week.
Day 6 - Playmates
It seems since the turning of the new year our boys have become great playmates.
Here Everett & Emory take a break from playing and a snack, to greet me at the playroom babygate.
"Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self."~ Cyril Connolly

2 comments:

amber o said...

Isn't it the best feeling in the world to watch them playing together?

ROOT226 said...

Yes it's the best Amber.
Melts. my. heart. :)