.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A giggly boy and his dog.

Everett is obsessed with his deaf, almost blind, 15 year old, miniature pinscher, Prince.
Today, Prince was high spirited and ready to play; Ev had a super time watching.
In these video's you'll hear me snap my fingers to get Prince's attention, as this seems to be the only sound he hears anymore. I'm so glad Prince continutes to be so loving and gentle with Ev. I will cherish these video snippets of my aging dog, with our baby boy forever.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

2 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

wow, these videos are great. Ev looks like he's having a great time. My ethan started laughing when he heard Ev laughing at prince. Too funny. I can't believe how well Everett moves. He's very good at crawling and getting into the sitting position. My boys haven't mastered that yet, and they aren't nearly that fast. They still army crawl. Today Benny finally mastered getting from his belly straight to a standing position by reaching up and grabbing the coffee table and pulling himself up. He's been trying to do it for about a week, and cries everytime he fails. Today we had success. He's very proud of himself. Keep uploading the pics and videos and stories, we love them.

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Monica. Don't know which I enjoyed more, the giggles or seeing the two playing together. You have two sweet guys there. Love all the updates of Everett growing and getting around, even eating flies. You'll be lucky if that's the worse thing he never eats. Love you guys.
Aunt Olivia