.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

What's new with Ev?

It's been a while since I've posted anything about Ev's development. Every day is something new, so i thought I should post some of what he's been doing.
The day we returned from Disney, Deona noticed teeth sprouting from E's bottom gum.
Though they (teeth), haven't come in completely, you can definitely see they're on their way!
Additionally, our baby boy is crawling at high speeds around the house; we have had to create barricades, so Ev doesn't injure himself. Recently, I called his name to stop him from crawling into the kitchen; as soon as he made eye contact, he zoomed right passed me. And if that isn't enough, he's also climbing and pulling himself up onto furniture and us. Boy are we in trouble.
January 13th marks Everett's 8 month birthday, check back as we will be posting more about the crazy things Everett is doing. Fingers are crossed I won't have to report any injuries.

No comments: