.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Why Oh Why.....

....did Ev eat that FLY?!!!



UH! I'm soooo grossed out!
Late last night I noticed a dead fly on the carpet in the den. I thought to myself, "I need to pick that up, before Ev finds it". Well, i forgot. This morning, I noticed Ev playing quietly...as i approached, i noticed pieces of FLY broken up around him. ACK!!!
I stuck my fingers in his mouth and out comes the fly's carcass plus one wing! ICK, !ACK!! ACK!!!
All this coming from the child who hasnt quite grasped the "pincher" concept to eat his CHEERIOS!!!
Is it too early to make him gargle with Listerine?

1 comment:

tammysthinkingspot said...

OoooHHHH!!! hahahahaha!!! Welcome to the "little boys will be boys, club"!!!!!

SEE, I TOLD YOU HE'D FIND MEAT SOMEHOW!!! And he didn't even have to come to my house to get it!!!

hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Wait 'til he finds a roley-poley - or as Ms. Jaso says....boley-boley!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! TEAR IT UP EV!!!