.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Nothing compares with being a mother...
who else can be bugged, tugged and hugged all at the same time?

Happy Bugging, Tugging, Hugging Day
to all you mothers out there!
Art work painted by Everett & Emory - for Mama on Mother's Day! 

No Better Mama

It’s Mother’s Day, Mama
And we want you to know
We’ll just love you more
Every year that we grow.

You’re a wonderful mother;
You show that you care;
There’s no better mama
On earth anywhere!

Everett & Emory are so blessed to have a wonderful Mama. We love you Deona!


And I can't forget to send out Mother's Day wishes to our beautiful moms:

We're daughter and mother

Not so long ago.
We give and take
And take and give
Along time's endless row.
Love is passed
And love received
To be passed on again:
A precious heirloom
Twice, twice blessed,
A spiritual cardigan.

I'll put it on
And treasure it,
The me I have received,
And when the roles
Reverse again,
I'll have what I most need.

So may our love
Go on and on,
A hundred thousand years;
Mothers and daughters,
Daughters and mothers,
Through joys and other tears.

Happy Mother's Day Moms!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry. Love it and love you all!