.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Soccer

Today was Everett's first day playing a team sport.  His soccer team consists of ten children, ages 3-5 years old.  Everett's favorite part was running and getting to kick the ball.  
Practice was a train wreck but so fun to watch.

Bedtime was at 8:30 this evening - Everett was fast asleep within 5 minutes.  I love soccer!

Our team's first game is this Saturday. I'll post a few photos and highlights after the game .
Email me (for info), if you'd like to join our cheering section.


GO DINOS!

3 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

Yay for soccer!!!
I look forward to seeing pictures of the game. It's posts like this, (and your nature club) that makes me wish we lived closer. It would be so cool if our boys could all play soccer together and we could sit on the sides and cheer together...
Ahhhh dreams.....

Definatly looking forward to pictures and stories of the game!

ROOT226 said...

Meeee tooooooo Sal (wishing we lived closer)!! We'd be to the most awesome cheerleaders and of course the coolest moms at all the games/events. :)

Ori said...

What time are the games? Can you just email me a schedule?