.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thomas LIVE! on Stage

Everett was SUPER excited about going to see Thomas & Friends LIVE at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie this afternoon.  We had great seats however the best part was getting to see Ev's excitement as we watched this cheesy,  one and a half hour show.  Definitely worth all the agony. :)
Everett & I getting our picture taken, under the Verizon Theatre sign.
One of our tickets.
Petunial Pickle Bottom pulls through again!  We've used the boys' diaper bag on numerous occassions as a booster seat. Good idea, right?   Well remember those great seats I spoke about earlier?.... 

About 15 minutes into the show and *BAM!* this dude shows up.  LOL!  Lucky for me, Ev was content moving to Mama's lap and I was able to see again. :-)



 The set was so colorful and quite beautiful.
After the show and in the car 5 minutes, Ev passes out....
...but not for long.  Here's why:
I decided to video this train as I knew he would enjoy getting to watch it at a later time.  About one minute in to the recording I panned in on Everett for about 30 seconds.  He tried sooo hard to stay awake.  :o) 
Here's proof today was wonderul, yet quite exhausting.  Good Night.
OH and I almost forgot...
A very special THANK YOU to Grammy for watching Emory today, so that both Deona and I could enjoy this special event with Everett. We VERY MUCH appreciate it!    

No comments: