.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

No Room

Have you missed us?
We're still here, just consumed with chores, projects, our boys and searching for a new place to live.  The plan is NOT to renew our lease (July 31) as it has become quite evident we need more space; more than 900 square feet, anyway.


See, poor baby has no room to play.  :)  Actually, this is one of the boys' favorite things to do.  Gather all the stuffed animals and lay on them, but  it must be in the corner beneath the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn kitchen.
Searching for a new place may seem a tad premature, however our complex requires a 60 day notice, when you're not renewing the lease.   Deona and I are really getting excited.  I'm really looking forward to:  
  • the boys each having their own room
  • having a fenced yard to play in
  • a Playroom
  • no stomping neighbors above us
  • not having to tiptoe or whisper during naptimes/bedtimes.
  • a dining area with real dining chairs and a table
  • more space!!
I'm sorry to admit "Project 365" was short lived, I had great intentions. :(  Will try to post more soon. *fingers crossed*.  

In other news: Incredible weekend of events... a Royal Wedding & the death of an enemy. Thanks to our soldiers and all they sacrifice & the sacrifice & support from their families.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

2 comments:

Sal and Trace said...

Oh no! Looks squashy!
Sounds like your new place will be more suited to your growing family.

I had also noticed project 365 had sort of faded into the background.
I am the first to admit to not taking enough photos on a regular basis. I know I will refer it later when I go looking, and see that all I have for 2 months is poor quality IPhone photos :(
I did better this weekend with birthday pics with my camera, but it only reminds me how much I don't know about my fantastic SLR camera. I should really do a course...
Anyway, I digress, I actually wanted to share a website with you.
http://beafunmum.com/
It's an Australian mother who blog about various things she does with her kids. Some of her posts are great (others don't interest me, but that's just individual taste)
I especially like a recent post she did called "love the moment"
I was a photo collage of pictures she had taken based on various words and sayings. I loved it, and hope to make one soon :)

ROOT226 said...

Hi Sal, I know what you mean about your SLR camera, i feel the same way. Most often I shoot in "auto" mode so i know i'm missing many fantastic shots. I don't think having our very own photo instructor is too much to ask for, right? I could really benefit having he/she with me at every event.
Ohhhh and thanks for the blog recommendation, I'll be sure to take a peek.